Customer Solutions Specialists
We have grown from 6 people 2 years ago, to now having nearly 90 employees in Co. Waterford. Do you want to be part of this success?
We value our employees, and that is not just a recruitment line. We mean it. We have a unique culture whereby we equip employees to be able to be the best they can be, and in return it helps us grow our business. It is as simple as that. So why not be a part of this?
So who are we?
Emerald Contact Centre (ECC) is a new and dynamic contact center, based in Waterford. We provide great customer service. Our clients provide networks of health and investment information to our customers around the world. Customers can purchase supplements & health products, books, newsletters, attend seminars and receive free electronic newsletters on topics of interest to them.
So what would you be doing?
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard customer inquiries; receives instruction, guidance and direction from others as needed;
- Navigate through appropriate customer service systems and tools in a timely manner while servicing the customer (CRM application is the primary tool);
- Maintain quality scores and call center metrics;
- Inform customers of promotions and new or upgraded products;
- Explain product options and related charges clearly and concisely;
- Maintain a high level of first call resolution and quality assurance.
What do we look for (what you need to have):
- Leaving Certificate (or equivalent) – essential
- Strong verbal communications skills including diction, grammar and tone – essential
- Ability effectively and clearly communicate with customers under circumstances requiring tact and diplomacy- essential
- 1-2 years prior customer service experience (shop, restaurant, pub etc)– essential
- Self-motivated, upbeat, consultative demeanor, combined with a high energy level
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to navigate multiple applications / systems in several environments.
We have part time & full time positions open.
We have a pension scheme, use of onsite gym area, free parking and great colleagues.
Join us – we are great, and we hire great.